Frazier & Son www.frazierandson.com
- All bucket elevators are designed and manufactured to meet all
customer’s requirements including sanitation and safety.
- Type 304 stainless steel frames with 2B Finish and smooth interior
- Type 304 stainless steel tubular legs and drive frames
- Framework and components are mounted on standoffs to reduce
or eliminate film of water points
- Product contact points, other than buckets, are all stainless steel
- All welds in contact are ground smoothStainless steel shafts
- Carbon steel sprocketsPremium carbon steel conveyor chain
- Continuous TIG welds throughout
- Smooth body TEFC-AC motor
- Right Angle gear box provides reliable power transmission.
- Minimum surface factor is 1.5
- Stainless Steel take-up units with spring loading for simple,
accurate chain tensioning
- Stainless steel non-adjustable cams and guides for maintenance
free bucket tracking
- Sanitary UHMW Chain Guides captivate the chain to provide
excellent stability and wear resistance
- Standard LEXAN® Buckets – durable, tough, and sanitary
- All stainless steel hardware, no split lock washers are used and
aircraft lock nuts are used throughout
- All controls carry the CULUS label
- Gentle Handling – Fragile products can be handled without product
- Sanitary design – careful attention to details allow us to meet or
exceed the customer’s sanitation requirements
- Safe – Exceeds basic OSHA safety requirements offering several
different guarding options
- Interlocking bucket design – rounded bucket lip sheds product and
prevents product spillage
- Over 10 different configurations to fit any application and/or layout needs
- Single and Multiple discharge designs available
- Capability to integrate with a variety of upstream and downstream equipment
- Versatile – Serves a variety of industries and products – foods,
chemicals, plastics, and more!
- Right the First Time – Utilize computer-aided drafting (CAD) software
to provide preliminary drawings with all quotations to ensure correct
installations the first time.
- Customization of Infeed and Discharge available to meet customer
specific requirements, reduce product free-fall drop, and system
- Energy Efficient – Most elevators run on fractional horse power motors
- Long Life Cycle – Life span is measured in decades rather than years!
- Ideal for Indexing Applications such as kit assemblies, food product
assemblies, and more!